Wednesday 23 December 2009

A thought...

So it was Saturday night and I was getting a lift home... and the car broke down. More specifically, one of the front tires came loose. This was ok, since we were on a road with lotsa humps so were driving really slow... but had we been on the highway doing 80km/hr or more (which we were just earlier that day), the car would very likely have flipped and I might not have been here today.
Hectic, right? Yes.
It was a bit of a wake-up call and made me so grateful for things I sometimes take for granted.
Everything happens for a reason.
All I can say is, God is great.

Also, a belated comment on Saturday's I Heart Market: It was great! Went well and I'm stoked :) Many thanks to all who supported.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover