Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hungry for some ArtSnacks!

Artsnacks! - a monthly subscription for surprise art in the post!
I was so freakin excited by this fantastic find the other day! Like the many other similar services I've seen popping up recently, ArtSnacks is a subscription service to get given a surprise package on a monthly basis... but this one is for art supplies! Plus a sweet, haha. You get 4 or 5 items in each package and it's $20 per month. For us here in SA that's around R180, plus $10 international postage which makes it about R270. Not bad considering that art supplies like the ones they send are usually quite pricey! As soon as I have some spare cash lying around (hah!) this is where it's going. 

"ArtSnacks is a monthly subscription service to the best art products around, serving artists all over with top-of-the-line art supplies. ArtSnacks is the creative brainchild of Sarah and Lee Rubenstein, a brother-and-sister team who are also behind EatSleepDraw, one of the largest user-submitted art sites on the internet."
Artsnacks! - a monthly subscription for surprise art in the post!

6 comments :

  1. That is so awesome ! I want in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this idea! heading over to their site now! have that same 'spare cash problem'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Samantha Doe @facebook-741692555 I almost get butterflies everytime I go to their site, the stuff they send out look so cool! And I love that it's a surprise. Now if only that spare cash would kick in...
    If you guys try it out, do let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha Doe Jowhara Mahomed
    I almost get butterflies everytime I go to their site, the stuff they send out look so cool! And I love that it's a surprise. Now if only that spare cash would kick in...
    If you guys try it out, do let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness I love my art supplies I think I will be ordering this. Thanks for the find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Would love to see what you get :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover