I cannot believe how fast February went by! It's already March calendar time!For the March free calendar printable I've gone with a style that's not usual for me. I'm trying to loosen up a bit and also just experimenting with different looks and styles, and I quite like how this one turned out.
I've decided to try and have a goal or two for myself each month just as a way of trying to constantly improve, and it's also great to feel like you're progressing and accomplishing something incrementally as the months whizz by. I thought you might find it helpful too so, as well as the List section from last month, I've added in a Goals section.
I'm always interested to hear your thoughts on these calendars as I do want them to be useful for you, so if you have any thoughts you'd like to share, I'm all ears.
In related news I've started a newsletter for these calendars! They're exclusive newsletters, which means you get the following:
• Monthly calendar printables at least a week (or more) before they're released on the blog
• Exclusive high quality free printables or giveaways from time to time for newsletter subscribers only (that won't be made available on the blog)
• Useful tips, advice or articles of interest
• A brief roundup of popular posts from the past month
• Updates on anything new happening with Happiness is...