Tuesday 2 August 2011

La vie de Bohème

"I use this blog as a place to store pictures I have found. I am currently a student nurse and use this blog as an escapism. Never a fan of the 'contemporary' un-lived-in look, I love to collect and hoard."

Really loving the feel of these images from Moon to Moon. They look like somewhere I'd like to live one day, or run away in a kiff caravan like the one below and be a gypsy. I, too, am a bit of a hoarder and I love this comfy, lived-in, whimsical, bohemian, gypsy sort of vibe. Although none of the images are her own, they all have a very consistent feel to them, and something about the lighting and colours (when looking at the all the images together on her blog) make them look so sad and nostalgic. In a good way.


Her other blog has some beautiful images as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover