Sunday 28 October 2012

The Power of Quiet and Introverts

I came across this article and video the other day and the topic really resonated with me - it's about the importance of introverts in society, and how most things tend to favour and cater for extroverts. Whichever side you fall on, it's an interesting topic, and if you don't care for the topic, it's illustrated beautifully by Molly Crabapple and worth a watch for that reason alone...


Being the type of person who's very much more introvert than extrovert, I could really relate to it and it mentioned a lot of what I've always thought.

"There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas."

If you are interested in the topic, here's the full TED talk by Susan Cain...

1 comment :

  1. Really great post!! Being an introvert myself and can definitely relate! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover